Monday, November 28, 2011

R crash course

This is a follow up post for my R course held in Addis Ababa last week. You can find the description of the stay in the Inside Ethiopia (part 1) and Inside Ethiopia (part 2) blogposts, if interested. 

This post is a shorter and more practical one. I promised to multiple people to put the presentations online, so I thought I will make them available through my blog in combination with my Dropbox account. Here they are:

  1. Introduction to R
  2. Basic commands of R
  3. Statistics and programming in R

The other links I am referring to in the presentations are An Introduction to R, the R reference card and the other variations of cheat sheets.

You are free to re use and replicate the presenations, provided that the initial work is acknowledged.

Have fun with R! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment